Clea Hall Park FAQs
Frequently asked questions
All you need to do is ask
You'll find answers to some of the most common queries right here. However, if you can't find what you're looking for, don't hesitate to get in touch - we'd be happy to help.
- What are your season dates?
We are open 365 days a year
- Are dogs allowed on the park?
Yes, dogs are very welcome on park. However, we do remind owners to keep them on a lead when walking around the park and pick up after them.
- What are the reception opening times?
Reception is open from 9am to 4pm in winter and 9am to 5pm in summer.
- What are the site fees?
Our 2020 site fees are £2,352 for caravans and £3,029 for lodges.
- Are there accessible facilities?
- Is there a washing machine on site?
Yes, it is located in the laundry building. There are two washing machines, three tumble dryers, washing liquid and conditioner supplied with each wash. All of our products are eco-friendly.
- Is there good phone reception?
Phone reception is variable across the park with 4G available outside.
- What COVID-19 measures do you have in place?